Post-Wedding Florists Review: Olive3 and Floristique

Hi all! In this post I'll be reviewing the two florists we engaged for our wedding decor and gifts.
 
Again, do note that I was not sponsored and engaged them as a normal customer. So rest assure that my reviews are honest! However this was my experience and I cannot guarantee that everyone will get the same.

1. Olive3

Olive3 was our church (OLPS) wedding florist. They are very experienced in doing church weddings and have discounted rates for some churches.

Our coordinator was Lily. She responded to my emails very promptly and offered great advices. Their prices are also transparent without any hidden charge.

When we met up with Lily, she provided a layout of the church and explained to us where will the different pieces be. As mentioned, Olive3 is very transparent with their prices. Lily even suggested where we could cut down to save money. Like flowers for alternate pews, use ribbons instead of more flowers to add colour accents etc.

And after knowing I love hydrangeas, she suggested to get just one huge stalk of Hydrangea and split into two for the Bride & Groom chair decor, instead of all the pews which will costs us bomb.
 
I was so happy to see this when I walked down the aisle.

They seem to  know what the customers want and gave so much constructive suggestions and advice so customers don't need to stress.

Here you can see some of the pieces. My theme colour was pink, blue and white. :)
And my dress looks so pretty here! Thank you The Gown Warehouse!

And I was glad I had that 2 hydrangea decor, because my own bridal bouquet wasn't doing well after it was being trapped in the hot car (hydrangea turns brown easily).
My original bouquet. Looks okay here and I do love it but it was slowly turning brown due to the heat.

After the church ceremony when Olive3's team came to take down the decor, they gave the two decor with hydrangea for me to take home! I was so happy to receive them because they are the freshest bouquet of flowers I've ever seen. So I immediately took them and made them my hand bouquet instead.


So pretty omg! My heart still flutters even when I see these photos.

Really fresh flowers which lasted two days in the hotel suite even though I didn't have a vase.
Apart from being very responsible and professional which made the whole process stress-free, Lily also helped us respond to the bride who had her wedding ceremony right after us. The bride was very worried about her wedding and kept asking us a lot of questions. After Lily emailed her to assure her that everything will be fine she stopped contacting us. Whew. Thanks Lily!
I would definitely recommend them, especially for church wedding services!

2. Floristique

Floristique is a florist by Wendy Han. I ordered their bouquets without knowledge of them or their owner and was solely attracted to their bouquet design and prices.
Their order form is a little unusual as you have to manually key in the date. I have no problem with that. I just thought it would mean that they sort order forms manually instead of the computer do the job since every customer might write their dates in different formats. 

I ordered a bouquet for my in-laws on my wedding day to show appreciation. The delivery was very prompt!

The bouquet for my in-laws. Flowers were fresh and very pretty!

There was a little hiccup for the delivery though. It was the delivery man's first day, he got nervous and gave our hotel's concierge the wrong bouquet. But I don't blame him because the bouquet was VERY similar to what I ordered. I was staring at it when the hotel staff brought it to my suite, wondering if that is my bouquet, when a staff from Floristique called to apologise about the wrong order, and said they will send the right one.
 
A few moments later, the doorbell rang again. The hotel staff was holding onto another bouquet, which I can recognise this time! I then ask if he can help me bring down the wrong bouquet to return, but the hotel staff said that the delivery man left! I was worried that the wrong bouquet is another customer's order and don't want the delivery man to suffer the consequences of a missing order. So I messaged the guy who called to tell him I received the bouquet but the wrong one is still with me. This was his reply:

Very profesional response and yay! Free bouquet. Haha!

So yup, Floristique offers affordable, beautiful bouquets with very professional customer service. The bag that came along was helpful too!

The Olive3 bouquet and the Floristique bouquet.
 
 
So these are the two florists I was very satisfied with. I did engage Far East Floral for my parents' gifts too but their bouquet and service was mediocre. Nothing too special.


I love flowers and they have a special place in my heart. So I am really thankful that Olive3 and Floristique were able to delivery such beauties on my wedding day. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budget Brides Fall-in! Great Taobao Finds For Wedding!

Food Review: Ramen Kiou & Pittarino @ Jurong Point B1

Post-Wedding Review: The Gown Warehouse (TGW)